Sunday 30 August 2015

WOULD NIGERIAN MEN STRAP THEIR BABIES TO THEMSELVES?



I love Uche Jombo and I really think she is a good actress. Most importantly, I'm happy she finally found love and had a baby despite all the tongues that wagged.
Uche recently shared a photo of her with her hubby strapping their son to himself on an outing to the mall.
You know how we naija babes do it now. I went like awwwww, I wish my future hubby would do this. Then I began thinking, ever since I had gone to malls in Lagos and other places, I've never seen a Naija man strap a baby to himself. The most they do is carry the child in malls, but I've never seen babies strapped to their dads.
I showed some friends the photo and most agreed Nigerian men wouldn't even dare do this with their wives present ,especially in a shopping mall out of ego and what people would say. What are your opinions?
For married women or anyone who says yes, I want evidence ooooo heeeeehe.

1 comment:

  1. Nigerian men should change their mentality coz there is nothing absolutely wrong with a man strapping up his baby with a baby carrier. It's not like they are tying wrapper and carrying the child. Geez.

    ReplyDelete