Sunday 30 August 2015

FUNNIEST COMMENTS ON BLOGS- FAN ADVISES TOKE MAKINWA TO LEAVE HER MARRIAGE


An Idea just struck me oooh. Prior to my starting to blog, I really enjoyed the comments by many Nigerians on blog posts.
Most times, it's not even the news but the comments that keep me going. Some are simply hilarious . Irrespective of the troubles in your life, you just can't help but laugh at many of them. Who needs to pay for comedy shows in Lagos when you can simply log on your computer, grab a pop corn and a drink and begin to read comments on post. So I decided that occasionally, I'd feature some hilarious comments and also credit the blogs I picked them from (I don' t want anyone to say I'm stealing content ooo, hair no dey for my armpit ooo).

First up is the Toke Makinwa and husband saga. Toke and hubby are still at loggerheads despite his rendering a public apology. Incase you didn't know , Toke's hubby knocked up another woman who was an old flame (yea sad, but shit happens).

Bella Naija did a post on Maje (Toke's hubby) public apology to Toke and a fan commented. Please read between the lines to have a good laugh. I practically rolled on the floor laughing loool. Check spellings and all loool.



Toke Makinwa,pls out of this marriage,so is true,he preganty another woman, when u just get marriage,not even 20y old marriage.if u feel u want to give him 2 chance,dont join ur money and propertity with him,remmember he have a child with another woman,that child have right in is propertity ,if he die.he or the woman can kill u ,so that they both take over,so seperate all u have from him ,if u want to stay with him,atless we have a lot of single men in naija.

No comments:

Post a Comment