Thursday 26 September 2013

''I HATE BRAS, BRAS ARE LIKE THE DEVIL''- NICKI MINAJ SAYS ON ELLEN

Appropriate for daytime television? Rapper Nicki Minaj left chat show host Ellen DeGeneres shocked and excited with her daring ensemble In on the joke? Nicki posted this revealing picture of herself shortly after her appearance on Ellen

Does it mean Nikki Minaj has come in contact with the devil, likening bras to  him?
On Ellen DeGeneres's show recently, Nicki showed up  as a guest star for a chat  without a bra on, and Ellen was shocked.
Ellen said to Nicki
'Well, that’s quite a jacket you got on there,' with Nicki replying, 'Don't start' trying to change the subject.
'What did you mean don’t start? How can I not start on that?  It’s very nice,' Ellen replied .
Ellen then added: 'Look, if you need to borrow a bra from me.  You just let me know.' 
Nicki  replied saying  'I hate bras... Bras are like the devil.
Hmmmmm, I see fresh rounded succulent implants.


Watch it, you: Nicki does her best not to entertain Ellen's cheekiness when asking her about wearing a bra

No comments:

Post a Comment