Thursday 26 September 2013

BOKO HARAM LEADER CLAIMS TO BE ALIVE IN NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO



Wonders shall never end. There are even lapses in the Nigerian army/ JTF .
About a month ago, the Joint Military Task Force (JTF) declared Boko Haram leader  Abubakar Shekau dead in a border town, following gunshot wounds.

In a new video yesterday, purportedly posted by the Boko Haram sect on Youtube and obtained in Maiduguri, Shekau insisted he was still alive, hale and healthy.
He claimed responsibility for the massacre of over 140 people at Benisheik, a community along Maiduguri-Damaturu highway.
He also went on bragging and saying  he cannot be killed or stopped, further stating that democracy will not thrive in Nigeria as he would do everything within his power to ensure that everyone imbibes the Sharia law.
Shekau also stated: “It was said that I was killed, but here I am; I deliberately refused to respond on time; but here I am talking and laughing at Nigerian authority, who misled the world that I am dead. I believe by now Lt. Col Sagir Musa, who issued the statement of my death should bury his head in shame. President Jonathan should bury his head in shame. President Barrack Obama should bury his head in shame. President François Hollande should bury his head in shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment