Friday 20 September 2013

DO YOU GUYS AGREE? KERRY WASHINGTON DECLARED BEST DRESSED WOMAN IN THE WORLD



People magazine has just declared actress Kerry Washington  the best dressed woman in the world.( Raises eyebrow, haba habatically?)

According to People Kerry's  Scandal character, Olivia Pope, has inspired wardrobe makeovers since its debut and currently,  36-year-old Emmy Award nominee tops a list of veritable fashion icons like Solange Knowles and Zoe Saldana. People magazine Executive Editor Elizabeth Sporkin even credited Washington for starting this year's trend in "lady-like fashion."

Kerry was quoted saying ''"I don't wear a lot of pants," Washington said in a statement announcing the honor. "When I go somewhere I want to know I'm going to be comfortable and I'm dressed for the event."

Please do you all agree ?
Check out some of Kerry's previous red carpet looks below
















No comments:

Post a Comment