Tuesday 22 January 2013

BEYONCE INTRODUCES HER BLOG ''BEYHIVE''





Talented and sexy singer, actress, business woman, wife, and mother Beyonce recently gushed about starting her new blog called ''Beyhive''. She gushed on facebook saying
''The Beyhive Blog is my way of showing all the inspiring things
I come across every single day.

This is through my eyes. 

I'm also featuring beautiful creations from my fans! 

So many of you are making videos, painting - I want to
show the world what you do and how much I appreciate you.

This is just the beginning, there is so much out there to dig into.

-Beyoncé

IT'S FREE TO SIGN UP, VISIT THE BEYHIVE BLOG TO GET STARTED 

BY JOINING, YOU WILL ALSO HAVE FIRST ACCESS TO EXCLUSIVE CONCERT
DETAILS, PRESALE TICKETS, VIP PACKAGES AND MORE''

No comments:

Post a Comment