Monday 18 January 2016

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 32 '' CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT"



Things began getting tense , everyone got worked up.I simply  took my order and started digging in relishing every taste of my chicken burger on my taste buds.

What da hell was Linda fuming about? She could really be dramatic I thought to myself. Oluchi kept trying to make her see reasons to no avail, rather her pitch heightened attracting the attention of onlookers. Embarrassed, I quietly took meal and sat at a nearby  nearby table before I got tagged as crazy.
40 minutes later, Blessing walked in beaming with smiles and in high spirits. We exchanged pleasantries and I could see the quizzical look she gave me wondering why I was seated at another table away from Oluchi and Linda who looked really tense.
From the way things were going , I sensed big drama and heat. I simply prepared my mind for what to come .
Blessing walked towards Linda and Oluchi and greeted them. However, before she could sit down, Linda pounced on her with tongue lashes saying ‘’ stay away from my man, he asked me out and you went behind my back to date him’’. Is your pussy itching you? Of all the men in Lagos, why did it have to be the one attracted to me?’’
Blessing got agitated and not long, they started hurling insults at each other almost ready for a fight. Oluchi played mediator trying to calm things down and began beckoning on me for assistance. I moved over to their table and held Blessing while Oluchi held Linda. At that point, I noticed some KFC staff and security walking over to us. Oh what a shame, I thought to myself. I didn’t picture that things would get this ugly. We were asked to take the drama outside since the stir triggered negative attention by other customers. We left and Blessing and Linda continued to hurl insults at each other in the parking lot. Blessing shoved me aside, walked to her car and drove off . Linda highly agitated told us she didn't want to be friends with us anymore since we seemed to take sides with her rival.

No comments:

Post a Comment