Saturday 16 January 2016

AM I THE BABY DADDY? THE BABY LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME READER ASKS



The whole Davido and baby mama saga made me remember my plight. Forgive me, my name is Jamike an ardent reader of your blog.
  I have been plagued with a huge burden for a long time now. Though I dismissed it and it layed buried and tossed away from my heart, the whole brawl Davido had with his baby mama triggered me to remember and reminisce. 

Anyway, I wanted to settle down because I wasn't getting any younger as I was in my late 30's and decided to narrow down the number of women in my life. Regardless of my efforts in cutting the number of women in my life down, my friends and relatives did not help matters as they bombarded me with recommendations of all sorts.
I wouldn't blame them , because as far as they were concerned, I was of age and had a fab career.
Anyway, I was introduced to Miranda. Miranda wasn't exactly my type but she was readily available whenever I was off the rig.
Anyway to cut the long story short, on one fateful night, Miranda and I had unprotected sex. She decided we do it raw since there wasn't any condom at home . It was late and I was heading back to the rig the next day. She talked about yearning for me and the sexual starvation she would suffer in my absense. Despite pointing out we hadn't protection, she insisted it didn't matter , she was safe.
About a month later after I the incident, she informed me she was pregnant. I felt it was an attempt by her to lock me down and trap me into marrying her. Remembering we had unprotected sex, I however had some doubts if the baby was mine since I wasn't always around  but in the rig and accepted anyway.
After the gestation period , my baby girl Danielle was born and I was elated and dismissed thoughts as to whether she was truly mine. 
The contention though is that  I've watched Danielle grow and its so glaring she looks nothing like me. Even friends and relatives jokingly make comments that make me wonder .She dosen't have a single feature to show she is mine. Though I haven't officially married Danielle's mum yet, would It be disrespectful and hurtful to get a DNA test and how would I do that without tension? What if I am living an illusion fathering someone else s child?

No comments:

Post a Comment