Friday 1 January 2016

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 31 ''FACE OFF''



Oluchi and I settled for KFC located in Ikeja shopping mall as a meet up point where Linda and Blessing could squash and settle their scores.

Linda arrived first wondering what the impromptu meeting was all about. An urgent and sensitive topic was the message I sent to both Linda and Blessing to ensure they came. 
She took a sit and we ordered some Chicken and chips and discussed other topics not related to her fight with Blessing. I seized the opportunity to talk about the scandal rocking my office which had made it's way to online blogs. I cleared the air about  things said about the scandal which were untrue. A whole lot of things were said thus misinforming the public. We drifted from that and discussed my fading relationship with Buchi. What would make a man who gave 100 percent attention in the past, suddenly change his mind? I started getting teary eyed. I knew it was wrong to have left a proposal pending in search for a job. What was I supposed to do? Not like Buchi supported me financially. I didn’t want to be that lady sitting around as a wife without any money or income of my own.
Oluchi also discussed some of the challenges she was facing and after an eye contact subtly introduced the Anayo topic .Linda became agitated, she started saying she'd deal with Blessing for trespassing . 'Anayo approached me first , he is mine ‘’ she said anger written all over her.
Then I cut in reminding her of her past actions towards him at the beach which I witnessed. You personally said said he wasn’t your type, you didn’t like him or want anything to do with him, why then are you angry I asked.
Ok I get it, I continued.  You discovered that though frail looking, Anayo belongs to a very wealthy Igbo family and his dad was an ex minister. You also discovered he controls chains of businesses and is super rich and you suddenly developed love and interest for him. At that point, Linda gave me a long cold stare. I would have sworn she was on the verge of punching me, but I had to tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment