Wednesday 26 August 2015

CHECK OUT CELINE DION'S DYING HUSBAND'S LAST WISH

His dying wish: Celine Dion's 73-year-old husband René Angélil, seen here with her in 2012, is battling throat cancer and his final wish is to be with the singer when he passes away

Celine's 73-year-old husband René Angélil is battling throat cancer and his final wish is to be with the singer when he passes away.
Recalling their conversation, she said: 'I'll say, "You're scared? I understand. Talk to me about it."'
Celine continued: 'And René says to me, ''I want to die in your arms.'' OK, fine, I'll be there, you'll die in my arms.' The two have been married since 1994  despite their age difference and have 3 kids together.
Awww, God bless me with a love like this. They are true soulmates.



photo credit:Getty Images



No comments:

Post a Comment