Tuesday 5 May 2015

WATCH VIDEO- CHECK OUT NIGERIAN MAN WHOSE BRAIN FUNCTIONS AS A HUMAN CALCULATOR

The young man in the video below named Promise Akpere has a high IQ when it comes to carrying out mathematical  calculations and statistics. In a recent interview with NTA, Promise showed his ability, proving he was a lot similar to a calculator. I'm so in awe given that I disliked maths in school. My maths teacher in JSS 2 always slept in class and gave us tons of calculations  to solve while she slept heeeehe (won't mention her name). The math's geniuses were always given the best attention loool . All that changed when Mrs Ajala stepped in and hammered the maths into our brains a bit  (Ok, I'm digressing).  Luckily, English favored me *wink wink*.

Watch video below

No comments:

Post a Comment