Tuesday 5 May 2015

''UBI FRANKLIN PHYSICALLY AND VERBALLY ABUSED ME'' EMMA NYRA SAYS



Emma Nyra has left  Triple MG. In a recent interview with Vanguard addressing rumors that her failed relationship  with him led to her leaving the label, she said    “ Ubi and I never dated. Rather he terrorised me for years. He abused me and other members of the label with physical and verbal force. This is why I left Triple MG the first time.
He claims he spent money on me but failed to mention that he never gave me my payment for all the tours I have done alongside Iyanya. The true story lies between me and other members of Triple MG who have all chosen to be silent because of fear of one man. I do not support abuse of women or men. That is why I left. I don’t want to be involved with anything that has to do with Ubi Franklin ever again” she continued. “Honestly, I don’t want to see my name associated with Ubi in any way. Let these lies die down. I am moving on with my career. Thank God”.

Ubi is currently engaged to actress Lilian Esoro. I just hope this has nothing somehow to do with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment