Monday 16 March 2015

JERMAINE DUPRI ACCUSES CIARA OF PLAGIARISING USHER'S WORK




Jermaine Dupri, 42, is planning to sue Ciara for copyright infringement . In a recent  interview, he claims  that Ciara copied Usher's sound which he produced.
He said  "Ciara's new single ''I bet'' is a complete rip-off of Usher's 'U Got It Bad,'" . "I'm clear on what I made and I'm clear on how music influences people and I'm clear on chord changes and how people move things... It might not be as evident as the 'Blurred Lines' situation, but I believe the same thing happened to me."

 JD also claimed that he  spoke with Usher and the song's co-producer Bryan-Michael Cox, who both spotted the similarities as well.
He says that he plans on reaching out to both Ciara and the producers of "I Bet" to get to the bottom of this discrepancy, with the ultimate hope of Cox and Usher being properly credited. 
On the other hand, alot of people have slammed Ciara claiming she copied Beyonce's Ghost video. Hmm, I think she should be given a break.
Check out the videos below



No comments:

Post a Comment