Saturday 21 March 2015

'' I CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE IN THE PLAYBOY MANSION'' HOLLY MADISON REVEALS

Tearing it down: The 35-year-old is dishing about her 'nightmare' life in her new memoir, due out June 23


Who remembers the E! series back in 2005-2010 Girls of the Playboy  Mansion? I sure do, because I always wondered how the girls coped without animosity and jealousy all dating Hugh Hefner.

Well, after Kendra's shocking confession about certain activities that happened in the mansion, another ex Playboy Bunny and Hef's then number 1 girlfriend back then Holly Madison has written a book titled''  Down the Rabbit Hole'' which will be out June 23.
Yes the Holly who wanted to have a baby with Hef and shared a room with him in the mansion.
She told US magazine 'I’m excited to finally share my story and what I’ve learnt from my personal experiences both inside and outside of the Playboy Mansion,.
'I think my stories will surprise people and I’m looking forward to lifting the veil of mystique and clearing up the misconceptions so often associated with my life.'
In the book, she dished that the mansion wasn't a dream place to be, revealed how she lost her sense of self worth, how she contemplated suicide, the 'oppressive routine of strict rules, manipulation, and [her] battles with ambitious, backstabbing bunnies.

Hmmm, it is interesting she has negative things to say now about the mansion despite the fact it was the mansion and relationship with Hugh Hefner that gave her the fame, money and a career path.

She is however currently married to Pasquale Rotella with a baby girl named Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment