Thursday 15 January 2015

GROOMSMEN PHOTO INSPIRATION - THE WEDDING OF KINGSLEY OKENYI AND ELOHOR AKHIBI OSEMHEN



In Jay Z 's voice remixing though '' I love boys, boys, boys, boys I do adore'' looool. I'm a sucker for pictures out of the box . The kind of chic that would want pre-wedding photos under a kitchen cabinet, infront of Balogun market, on a toilet seat, in a bathub, on a tree etc (Yea, i'm a bit crazy like that heeeehe).
When I saw Kingsley's groomsmen photos, I thought it was absolutely fab. You mean there are cute , handsome , fit and single guys like this  in Naija , and chics are praying and fasting  for husbands lool? 
The pictures shot by Michael Johnson and Konverge Media are not your regular photos. It entailed great creativity with the groomsmen jumping, throwing their suits etc .
They also all looked suave decked in white traditional ensembles during the traditional wedding ceremony.
Some of the couple's pre -wedding photos were creative and out of the box too. One showed the groom on the floor while the bride kissed his forehead, and the other the bride held a book and the groom stood still.
 The couple took fab photos on a swing , not to mention the wedding was held outdoors with no canopies . Sorta garden themed.
I wish the cute couple a blessed married life and thanx to the groom  Kingsley for the photos.
Ladies, if you see any of the groomsmen that catches your fancy holla. I just may be the perfect blogger matchmaker loool.
More fab photos below










 

 




1 comment:

  1. My wife and I are both from the South (GA and SC), and we wanted a true southern wedding. We couldn't have picked a better place! The food and service at San Diego Wedding venues are superb. This is the closest as I've found since moving.

    ReplyDelete