Thursday 15 January 2015

BEAUTIFUL BRIDAL INSPIRATION- THE GREY AND FUSCHIA PINK COMBO



When I saw a  friend of mine Vaani post a photo on social media rocking this gorgeous bridal dress, I immediately fell in love. I had to ask for  more photos and the designer behind these masterpieces. 

The dresses were made by well known Lagos designer AprilbyKunbi , their makeup  was done by Uloma and the bridesmaids and chief looked really resplendent in their attires. The official wedding photos  aren't ready yet , I will hopefully feature it on the blog.
Before then though, get inspired with this colour combination and style. You can remix to taste if you are planning your wedding and don't forget to invite me *wink*.
More fab photos below






The Chief Bridesmaid





No comments:

Post a Comment