Thursday 2 October 2014

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 11- PUMMELED INTO A PULP



Not long, I noticed certain changes in Oluchi's behaviour. I had noticed her relationship with Emeka was having more of a negative influence on her . I warned Oluchi severally , but she always claimed she was so in love with him, and all that there was to it were usual brawls couples had from time to time.

I reclined to minding my business. Things got worse when Oluchi would disappear 2 weeks  or 2 months in a row and I began suspecting that all wasn't well.
Oluchi's neighbours off campus were super ''aproko's '' ( gossips).  They would meet me and tell me  all that usually transpired between Oluchi and Emeka saying  'Talk to your friend, he is going to kill her someday. She needs to leave that relationship''.
I'd make all efforts to reach Oluchi to no avail.
I began getting reports that Emeka  would get into an argument with Oluchi and he would  pummel her repeatedly. He'd then beg her for forgiveness and they'll have intense make up sex.
Unfortunately, neighbours knew and it was spilling out.
I tried to intervene, but it was  impossible. Emeka also started seeing other girls on campus . He became so notorious not minding I saw him sometimes and it could ruin his relationship with my friend if word got out. 
I kept my mouth shut, hoping he'd change and didn't spill a word to Oluchi . I dropped a couple of hints, but she was too drunk in love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment