Thursday 2 October 2014

CONFIRMED! TIWA SAVAGE HIRES NEW MANAGER MEKKA MILLIONS AFTER FIRING HER HUSBAND


Tiwa and new manager Mekka Millions

How do you fire your spouse as being your manager? Did Tiwa  go like Tee Billz darling , you are fired over breakfast at a table, or did she  storm  into the office and say  you are fired in  Donald Trumps voice ,  abi during love making in moans,  a conversation like this ensued
Tiwa : yoooooooooou, are, are are yes baby , you are you uuuuuuuuuu
TeeBillz : I know you like it baby , I am , oh yes I am
Tiwa : You are fffffffff, yes , ahh, ahhhhhhhhh
TeeBillz: I know baby, I am fucking awesome, it's my duty to please you
Tiwa ; Yes , yes , yes  youuuuuuu are fffffffff

(The lovemaking intensifies with TeeBillz giving it his best. Then she climaxes) and says

Tiwa : Whew, you are fired babe, you will no longer be my manager
TeeBillz: You are firing me? In that case I am firing you out of my bedroom . This will be your last sex with me.

Ok , I am joking ooo loool.

Anyway, most people began tongue lashing Tee Billz calling Tiwa a maga and insinuating Tee Billz was using her.
Prior to Tiwa's stardom, Tee Billz was the one behind the scenes , working hard , investing his efforts , time and money to see she rose to fame .
Tiwa is the one with talent some will say, but an untapped , unpromoted talent will be hidden, in other words TeeBillz was instrumental to her being in the limelight.
When news broke she fired her husband , I waited to confirm the news and it is so true.

A new manager, who until now worked under her husband and is known as Mekka Millions, has taken over Tiwa's managerial duties.

LESSON- FAMILY AND BUSINESS DO NOT GO WELL TOGETHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment