Saturday 4 October 2014

DIRTY LAUNDRY- '' MY NEPHEW WILL KILL A GIRL BY THE TIME HE IS 25 AND WILL NEVER PROGRESS IN LIFE'' KEMI OLUNLOYO SAYS



Following the brutal attack on Kemi by her Nephew and sister. Kemi took to her facebook page lamenting bitterly.
She said


''My nephew Fifehan Ayowapo Omitowoju saw so much violence as a 4 year old when my sister Funke Olunloyo beat up her ex husband Muyiwa. Nigerians at home never address domestic violence, the police don't get involved. This boy choked me so hard that I'm still having a hard time swallowing, a look in the mirror today shows a huge bruise on my neck, my eardrums busted and still several headaches and his teenage friends claim he was defending his mom. Last nite my dad watched the private video and said if my son were around, he would have killed my nephew. We are glad he wasn't but I can guarantee you that Fifehan will 90% likely KILL a girl by age 25. I really feel sorry for someone's daughter whose life will be taken by my nephew and thank all the bloggers that has his name in all the search engines as he will be branded and charged with attempted murder if he were in America. Fifehan will never be able to progress in life anymore after this. No jobs, no university entrance, no dating, no party invitations, no opportunities for a violent kid. Good job Funke and Muyiwa. I will post his fathers letter apologizing to me in 2013 when his son stole my phone and erased the memory card. The thieves and murderers are under your own roof. They are in your own family''.

1 comment: