Tuesday 30 September 2014

WHO WORE IT BETTER- KACHY JUMBO OR TIWA SAVAGE?



While I was busy with my hobby (blogging of cos), I came across a Nikkynaz Blog reader's photo named Kachy (she is married biko, for all the guys that will start asking me to link them up loool #Mindyasefs#).

Seeing Kachy's ravishing photo in a blue dress , I knew I had seen the dress somewhere on a celebrity. After what seemed like hours cracking my brain, as if I was struck by a thunderbolt ,  it clicked. I saw the same dress on Tiwa Savage . Tiwa wore the dress to  DJ Jimmy Jatts 25th anniversary and was styled by Toyin Lawani. Kachy styled herself and looks amaze balls too.
The dress sorts of gives one a maternity yet stylish kinda vibe. 
Anyway, who rocked it better?



6 comments:

  1. Kachy jumbo wore it beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously kachy jumbo wore it beta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Di you all read about the lady who was crushed to death in ikeja by lawma vehicle early friday morning. This lady here, Pamela Onyeukwu was the one. She was my friend. God bless your soul. RIP Pam.

      Delete