Monday 15 September 2014

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 8 - DEDICATED FUTURE WIFE IN THE MAKING




One would think the love bug hit me really hard, but my friend Oluchi’s was on another level. Not long, Oluchi and Emeka started discussing marriage and babies. Emeka being a final year student student would graduate, get a job and return for Oluchi they planned. 
Oluchi would cook with her money in the hostel and take it to Emeka at his off campus residence. Asking her for a taste of any  Emeka’s specially cooked meals was like expecting a rock to produce water.

Not long,  they both started living as a live -in couple. Are you sure you know what you are doing, I’d ask her and she’d reply yes in affirmation.
1 wasn’t really in support of my bossom friend moving in with her boyfriend, but she seemed to enjoy the whole arrangement.
Not long, Oluchi became so lazy and carefree with regards school work. She’d come late for lectures and give the excuse of Emeka insisting he wanted to eat beans for breakfast, so she had to wait till it was ready etc.
You are not serious ooh, I would tell her. She’d even share some of her monthly allowance given to her parents with Emeka all in the name of love.
Things got out of control when Emeka started making her miss tests, quizzes and practical’s.
I warned my friend severally about her relationship being unhealthy, but she was too blind in love to listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment