Tuesday 28 May 2013

M.I ACQUIRES '' TEAR RUBBER ''BENTELY

M.I_Bentley

Eeh! M.I has bought a Bentely , now Lagos chicks won't let him rest.
Chocolate  cities finest took to his instagram page yesterday, posting a photo of the car key with the caption ‘God has been good‘. 

‘It just got into Lagos, it’s been in Abuja for a while’, his manager disclosed.
In March 2011, the rapper got a Range Rover SUV after  which he bought  a white Mercedes Benz C-Class.
M.I's eligible bachelor price now has just risen heheee (Just saying).
Money good oo!
Interesting though is the fact that M.I is a Short Black Boy( na wetin he dey call himself) who loves big white cars. I guess it is safe to guess his Bentley must be white in color.
Check out his other cars below.




M.I’s Mercedes Benz C-Class


M.I’S Range Rove


No comments:

Post a Comment