Tuesday 28 May 2013

HEAVEN SENT - THE BUM BUM PADS



I got inspired to write this article after I attended a party recently and some guys in attendance were curious to know if my butt was real or I had it stuffed up with bum bum pads.


As embarrassing as their questions were, I calmly replied saying no pads , all 100 percent natural ( Laughs ). I don’t particularly have a large and protruding bum, but I guess I was blessed with a well built shape, hip and butt.
 Like the popular saying goes, no one is perfect. I still have areas and parts of my body I wish was perfect, but have learnt to emphasize my assets and de-emphasize my liabilities.

 Why should anyone spend time brooding over areas of their bodies which aren't perfect /liabilities, when science and technology has made everything better and easier coupled with the knowledge that nobody under the sun is perfect.

 Like the popular song by the American girl group TLC says, ‘’’ You can buy your hair if it won’t grow, and you can fix your nails if you say so’’.

 No lady under the sun has to feel un-pretty or disadvantaged.

 While I agree that some ladies appear perfect like God was truly in a good mood when he created them, remember that true beauty comes from within.

 Learning to love yourself the way you are while striving to be better is the greatest gift of all, not forgetting to mention that an inner peace with ones self and God does great magic and wonders.

 If you are short, there are heely shoes. If you have ugly and short nails , there are artificial nails . If you have sort of a choppy hair like mine, there are different grades of weaves such as Kanekelon, Brazillian, Peruvian, Indian , synthetic hair, wigs etc  to cover natures shortcomings.

 If you have blemishes on the face , thanks to products such as Mary Kay, Sleek, Black Opal, Mac, Loreal etc which have powders, lipsticks, eye-shadows and all sorts of facial enhancement items as part of their product lines.

 For ladies without boobs, there are breast pads, silicon implants, push up bras and artificial boobs for augmentation which brings me to common problem with most women which is the ''no  butt liability’’.

 African women are known mostly to have full figures i.e butt , boobs , ass etc. 

When some ladies with lesser endowments look at other women with full figures not to mention the large emphasis placed on specific body parts in the media ,would you blame them for feeling depressed?

 I had a friend who kept taking yoghourt because she was told it would help give her a fuller butt and figure,  and like you guessed, she gave up when no ass was shooting out after dedicated sessions of ‘’ yogotherapy’’( lol)

 I also currently have a colleague who isn't too endowed around the butt . I listened attentively as she  narrated in delight how the bum bum pads have not only given her a great fit when she wears clothes , but has also increased her confidence, the number of compliments she receives not to mention the number of guys who get to hit on her.

 She clearly sees the bum bum pads as heaven sent.

While many men may term women wearing bum pads as deceit of the highest order due to the fact that  they hit on a lady thinking she has a well endowed body, begin to date her and discover that what they saw wasn't what they were getting, I really think they deserve it(smiles naughtily).

Afterall, they should have loved such ladies for their inner and not for the ‘’ junk in the ladies trunks’’( butt) or their lovely lady lumps( boobs).
In another instance, If you watch videos or listen to the lyrics of certain songs of today both Nigerian , African and foreign, one is often greeted with heavily endowed ladies flaunting
 ‘’ their selling points’’ in the videos or lyrics describing and creating vivid pictures and imaginations of what a real lady should look like.

For example,  in songs like Oliver Twist by D’banj and Don Jazzy i.e the part where D'banj said ‘’ Why you come the shaky shaky bum bum ? When you know say you no geti , geti bum bum ( We all know Dbanj has a great sense of humor and is an entertainer lol) , I may be happy dancing excitedly with other endowed chicks rolling their bums while a lesser endowed lady with a low self esteem may feel out of place and depressed.

Other examples, include
Booty call by Mohits (back in those days) the part where they sang, ‘’I love dat booty, It’s a booty call. I love that overload, na him dey make me catchy cold, walking down the road , girl I want you to know your backside is like whoaw, rewind selecta!

Olamide also said in one of the lines in his song ‘’ She carry front, she Carry back, she too package’’
Timaya sang a song and even captioned the title ‘’ Bum Bum’’ saying ‘’ The way you the whine , you the make me go down low, oya shake up your bum bum, e no matter where you come from''.
Others songs include Roll it by EME Boys, Whine am well by Mohits back then, Booty Bounce by Orezi, Hips don’t lie by shakira, Birthday Song by 2chainz ft Kanye West , Ass by Nicki Minaj and Big Sean, I don’t give a shot by Duncan Mighty, Sexy Ladies by Timaya, Shake by Flavour , Sexy Mama Kiyamasa by Wizkid and Iyanya etc.
Please tell me, can you blame a lady without bum and ass using her bum bum pads? The answer is NO.

I SAY LET THE BUM  BUM PADS STAY, BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULY HEAVEN SENT ! *WINK*.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously! Omo gehs go rush am even dose wey get go won ova get sef.

    ReplyDelete