Wednesday 1 June 2016

MISTRESS ALLEGEDLY GETS BATHED WITH ACID BY MAN'S WIFE

ccc



26-year-old Jamila Musa said she was bathed by acid by her man’s wife on Sunday 29th May 2016. She is currently battling to save her sight at Kubwa General Hospital, Abuja.

Check out her detailed account of what transpired below.“A minute to 10pm on Sunday, I was sleeping in my room when I heard a knock on my door. I didn’t recognise the voice immediately but now I am sure of the voice. He said my boyfriend sent him to give me a message. “My boyfriend usually sends motorcycle operators to me so I assumed he was the one that sent this one and as I was trying to open the door, he poured the acid on my face. I rushed outside, I could not shout for about five minutes but when I started shouting, my neighbours gathered and washed my face with soap; they applied honey and pap to it before rushing me to the hospital.

“I suspect his wife sent someone to attack me, I did not know at first that he was married but when I realised it, I tried to cut him off. I only knew that he was married when his wife started sending me text messages, insulting and threatening me, I even told him that I was going to report her to the police but he asked me to leave her alone.

“I have reported to the Zuba police station and they said they will arrest my boyfriend, his wife and her brother.”

“But this people here are not attending to me, I feel as if my condition is now worse, compared to when I came; I can no longer see well, the acid did not affect my eyeballs so I believe that when the swelling reduces, I will see again. But they are not attending to me, if they cannot treat me, they should refer me elsewhere, they should take care of me, I don’t want to lose my sight.

“Look at my face, I want to recover from this, the acid did not affect my eyeball, I can see the reflection of light from the windows, I just want the swelling to go down but I feel abandoned, they treat others and abandon me, if they cannot do it, they should refer me to another hospital. This thing was not like this when I came here; I am scared; I don’t want to rot here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment