Tuesday 25 March 2014

CHECK OUT A NIGERIAN GRADUATE'S APPLICATION FOR CHEVRON JOBS



I recently stumbled on a job post for Chevron receuitment on  one of the popular job sites in Nigeria.

My eyes popped, as per  potential job of life  and I curiously decided to check it out and see the requirements. 
Unfortunately though, the job site wasn't opening as they claimed to have exceeded their bandwidth due to the large number of applications coming in. ( I kinda have a slight feeling it may be a scam).
I decided however to check out people's responses to the challenge experienced with regards opening the site and saw this post below by a graduate amongst the thread of responses.





Please if you work as a Human Resources Personnel in Chevron or any other blue chip company, would you hire him? Later he will start blaming God for unanswered prayers lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment