Friday 20 September 2013

MY BEST VIDEOS OF THE WEEK- I'M SO ADDICTED TO THESE SONGS BY DANAS AND NAUGHTY BOY FT SAM SMITH



Coming at number one is a new Nigerian artist named Danas. I got to watch his video on Soundcity and I fell in love instantly.
 I am soooooo in love with the ''Kegite'' gyration beats. I love this video, the lyrics, the concept and the point were he sang '' I no wan hear shooting bird, na him mama fly away '' lool. It sounded local but it made the song really interesting.
If you haven't watched this video you are on a long thing.


Coming at number two is Naughty boy ft Sam Smith with Lala. The moment I heard this song on Trace, something in me moved. Then I got to check out the lyrics and began having goose pimples.
No sexy lady, girl I wanna bang and shag you, or shake your behind was mentioned in the song  yet the lyrics were clear, passed a message and people if not everyone can definitely relate to the song.
The video had no naked clad girls , yet it has over a million views on YouTube.
Nigerian artists, please I am getting tired of the same message and concepts in your songs and  videos oooo.
If you haven't watched the video, you can check it out below.



No comments:

Post a Comment