Tuesday 24 September 2013

JULIET IBRAHIM STUNS IN NEW PHOTOS

Embedded image permalink

One look at Nollywood/Gollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim can make you truly testify that God is truly perfect.
He was surely in a good mood when she was made. 

How can one person have it all? Looks, physical body assets ( boobs and ass), talent and brains, a booming career , hubby , a child? Sometimes,  I think God is partial (forgive me lord oo).
Same feelings I have when I picture Beyonce.
Before I digress any further, Juliet was in a recent photoshoot and my oh my,  the shoot was indeed fierce. 
Decked in a white tank top, blue shorts , and tomato red pumps, Juliet dazzled like a true diva.
Then I remembered, Beyonce has posed like this before ( I am very good with images)  and voila, she did almost the exact same pose in her ''Crazy in love'' video back in 2008 seen below.
I however think Juliet killed the pose better than Queen Bey.
Check out another lovely photo from Juliet's recent photoshoot below.





No comments:

Post a Comment