Saturday 4 May 2013

ACTRESS NGOZI NWOSU SPEAKS- I WILL BE RETURNING HOME SOON



In a recent telephone chat with HVP, Nollywood  actress Ngozi Nwosu, of Fuji House of Commotion who has been placed under doctors watch after her surgery in a London hospital, has raised hopes of her returning to the  Nigeria  soon. 
She gushed saying, “ I’m getting better and by the grace of God, I will soon return home.”

She noted however, that her returning to the country will  depend on the approval of her doctors. “I will return home when my doctors certify me fit to return to the country,”she said.
Ngozi had a successful surgery from a Kidney disease which left her in a very bad condition.

The Lagos State Government under leadership of  Babatunde Raji Fashola and other  well-meaning Nigerians came to her rescue. The governor donated N4.5 million after reading of her ailment in a publication. Her friends and corporate organizations donated another N2 million she needed for her treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment