Monday 22 April 2013

THE 50 SHADES OF UTI NWACHUKWU



What would the world be like without colours? Very plain and boring of course.
 I am a lady with a very colourful personality. Colourful in words, thoughts, and style.
 It is however not a difficult task to spot someone with similar characteristics .
Uti Nwachukwu may have won BBA all stars and maybe Jara presenter , but what captures me about him is his amazing sense of style.
Though many quizz his being gay and not straight with his extreme '' prim and proper'' sense of style and colourful ensembles, I am an exception.
I am so in love with Uti's colourful blazers which leaves him looking so sexy and hunky when he steps on a red carpet.
He clearly shows that guys do not have to be decked in black or grey all the time,  but are free to experiment with colours.
Below are some pictures of Uti decked in colourful blazers which I tagged '' The 50 shades of Uti enjoy!!!












 



          


No comments:

Post a Comment