Monday 1 April 2013

MR BRIGGS STEPS OUT IN STYLE- UNIQUE EASTER FASHION



Yesterday  was Easter Sunday. 
A Sunday to reflect and celebrate Jesus Christ rising from the dead after he  paid a penalty in atonement for our sins.
I went to church like so many others, believing everything dead in my life would rise with faith.
Just as I was sited ,with full concentration on the activities my church had lined up to celebrate Easter Sunday, my eye caught a certain young man named Mr Briggs  decked in a rather unique and weird ensemble.
I had seen him on some other occasions decked in ''out of the ordinary'' ensembles he made himself, but thought it was occasional only to find out out that  his dressing was part of him, and he decked his personal handmade  outfits on a regular.
This Sunday, he decided to take it to a whole new level decked in white and creatively passed the Easter message across with some inscriptions on his shirt, belt , bicycle etc.
What does a blogger like me with an amazing sense of humor do when I come across stuff like this? Set up a photoshoot of course.
I turned photographer outside my church taking  pictures of him , not minding what onlookers had to say heeheee!
Enjoy more pictures below









No comments:

Post a Comment