Monday 22 April 2013

FAMILY MEMBERS OF SUSPECTED BOSTON BOMBERS SPEAK OUT


Are the Tsarnaev brothers, alleged to be the Boston bombers, “losers” or victims of a set-up? Here’s what different members of their family have to say:

 A picture is emerging from those who should have known Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, and his brother, 19-year-old Dzhokar, best -- their family members.
Their mother gushed saying ''"You tell me, my son never would keep it in secret," she said. "... If there is anyone who would be knowing it would be me. (Tamerlan) never would hide it from me."

"Someone framed them," Anzor Tsarnaev said while the manhunt was being conducted. "I don't know who exactly did it, but someone did."
He said he had spoken with his sons on Thursday and they told him, "Everything is good, Daddy. Everything is very good."
The rest of the Tsarnev brothers family have dismissed possibilities of them commiting the Boston bombings.

No comments:

Post a Comment