Friday 29 March 2013

OMG! GIRL RAPED TO DEATH AND A HUGE WOOD INSERTED IN HER VAGINA



I stumbled across this disturbing picture above, and I must say this is really inhuman. 
The girl in the picture was raped and tortured to death.

Rather than end at that , the perpetrators of the heinous crime took a large wood and inserted into he vagina , took pictures of her and circulated it.
I don't care what she must have done, but she really did not deserve to die in such a gruesome manner.
Thank God the Nigerian Government has passed a bill enforcing life imprisonment as a penalty for anyone caught in the act of raping another.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope
    you write again very soon!

    Also visit my site :: calculate waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should be killed mercilessly. No life imprisonment, nothing. Burn them alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rape them to death with sticks wherever a stick can be inserted.

    ReplyDelete