Wednesday 13 February 2013

WHO WORE IT BETTER TOSIN OR BLESSING ?



In this special edition of who wore it better, I'll be featuring my wonderful colleagues Tosin and Blessing seen in the picture above. Are you wondering how they came to work wearing the same outfits? Ponder no more, just sit back, relax and enjoy while I take you through how this happened.
On Monday morning, we all came to work and discovered Tosin and Blessing were rocking the same hairstyle.
As busy body as I am, I asked them if they planned the hairstyle together and they both said it was coincidental.
My colleague Blessing ( wearing metallic shoes) on the right in the picture above , actually sells foreign clothes and jackets of different colours and sizes ( you can place your orders if you are interested). 
She wanted to sell me the pink blazer my other colleague Tosin (wearing pink shoes on the left) is wearing  , sadly it wasn't my size so Tosin ended up having it.
This Wednesday ,I came to work as usual to go about my normal duties and got a shocker. Tosin and Blessing accidentally wore the same outfits to the office ( it wasn't planned).
While my bosses and others were busy making fun of them, inspiration came and I decided to do a quiet and quick photoshoot (sack is real oo lol). I actually directed the shoot telling them stuff like '' Smile like it's your happiest day, add attitude,show some teeth,show some swag etc ( maybe I should consider going into photography lol hmm). The chicks were practically tired by the time I was through, but I didn't care lol. I had achieved my aim.

So, who do you think wore it better?



Blessing


Tosin








No comments:

Post a Comment