Thursday 14 February 2013

WANDE COAL GETS A SURPRISE VALENTINES GIFT




One of the pecks of being a celebrity abroad and in Naija are free bees/gifts , from stylists, designers, fans , admirers etc. 
Mavin artist  Wande Coal has already been blessed with a free bee for valentines day by his stylist (see picture below).
This has inspired me to sing my  own rendition of Travie Mccoy and Bruno Mars popular track ''Billionare''.
Here it goes (you can sing along oo, no time)
I wanna be a Celebrity so freaking bad
Get all of the free gifts I never had
I wanna be on the cover of top magazines 
posing next to Dangote and Adenuga, 
Everytime I close my eyes ,
I see my bank account growing so large
Different gigs, Different boyz and toyz
Oh my,
Nigeria will not hear 
When I'm  Celebrity 
Oh ooo. Oh ooooo,
When I'm  Celebrity. 
LMFAO.

Check out  Wande Coal's gift below




No comments:

Post a Comment