Tuesday 12 February 2013

PICTURES AND FUNNY INTERPRETATIONS OF OMAWUMI'S PERFORMANCE AT AN EVENT



Talented and Popular  Nigerian singer Omawumi  recently performed at a ceremony in Lagos Nigeria. The pictures were not captioned, so I am going to caption them myself and also tell you what was happening and what they were thinking  in each picture.
( I'm back with my mind reading lol).


In the picture above, 2face must have said to himself '' Omawumi , this your backside na implication, if I wasn't married to Annie,  I would have entered the place '' (lol).


Omawumi's backup singers in the picture above must have said to themselves '' Omawumi is dancing, we must dance well too oo and better than her. We will dance all the latest dance steps  Azonto, Etigi etc , if not we no go collect our money go house.


In this picture above, the man / chiarman must be  have said  to himself  '' Eeeh me ! selected from the crowd to dance with this hot lady superstar with an amazing voice, an afro and hot pink shoes, I must dance and show her I still got groove
Omawumi on the other hand would be saying to herself " Abeg forget performance, Oga buy me bottom belle cooloo my heart e ye, Chairman do something kpamurege".

No comments:

Post a Comment