Monday 11 February 2013

I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT : WIGGLE , WIGGLE ,WIGGLE



Ok,  I blog and  it means my friends had better beware of what I come across on Facebook and any social media, because I maybe hit with all sorts of inspiration (evil and good|) lol.
As I was doing my work jeje this evening, all of a sudden I came on Facebook and something caught my eye.(I took permission before stealing the pictures ooo).
What was he thinking putting all these pictures on FB, leading all we ladies into temptation ? But mehn, the guy is showing off his "selling point"(naughty me).
"Mr endowed'' as Dbanj " would say, and the "Banana in his Goody bag" is so on point. This ''Magic Stick'' no get part 2. 
Well I guess  dem guys just wanted to  have fun ( Still have mercy on the ladies ooo biko).
More pictures below (lol)





1 comment:

  1. What d guy has in between his leg is nokia

    ReplyDelete