Thursday 14 February 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY BLOG READERS KISS , KISS , KISS



I woke up today with mixed feelings.
Gosh! another valentine day alone I thought to myself . Then a thought came, "what is the whole buzz about Valentine's day anyway''.
If I were seriously in love or in a relationship so binding, everyday should be a Valentine's day , fights or no fights.

I assured myself that men and women alike were mere mortals, and no one could love me more than I loved myself except  God . So I thanked God for his everlasting unconditional love and for inspiring me to entertain others via my blog.
I also adorned my dress with a touch of red and stepped out happily to do what I love to do best (blog of course). The thought of putting out pieces that could put a smile on peoples faces, or make them go OMG and  drop their mouths ajar after viewing bizzare posts sent in my required/needed  adrenaline rush to go about my day happy.
So I am wishing all NikkyNaz Blog readers a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY (from the depths of my heart) .
You don't have to feel lonely if you aren't in a serious relationship. Just tune in to my blog and remain informed, entertained and happy (Life is too short).

Yours,
NikkyNaz

No comments:

Post a Comment