Sunday 10 February 2013

CHRIS BROWN GETS INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT




Being a Celebrity definitely has its negative sides.
Earlier today, American singer Chis brown was on his way to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy to attend an event for his Symphonic Love charity when he was involved in a car accident while trying to flee the paparazzi. His Porsche was damaged in the process
According to a statement from his reps:

Chris Brown was in a car accident this afternoon after being ruthlessly pursued by paparazzi. He was in his vehicle by himself headed to the Debbie Allen Dance Academy for a Symphonic Love Foundation event when two vehicles cut him off.

The occupants jumped out, with cameras, and aggressively approached his vehicle. In an effort to remove himself from the situation, he began to back down an alley at which point his was cut off by two additional vehicles. Chris‘ vehicle was totaled due to this aggressive pursuit by the paparazzi. He is okay.

So sad, Chris Brown hasn't had rest for a while now, it's been one drama or the other.

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
    are you using for this
    website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I
    would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good
    platform.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: View my web page

    ReplyDelete