Saturday 12 January 2013

YOUNG DOCTOR SHOT DEAD IN ANTHONY VILLAGE LAGOS NIGERIA BY GUNMAN




Irawo Adamolekun a young doctor, was shot dead today in broad daylight by an unknown gunman in  Apostolic Camp Ground road Anthony Village Lagos State .

I actually passed  the scene of the incident , since I was in Anthony and I saw a group of people gathered round in clusters. I also saw a smashed wind screen of  a blue corolla, but you know what parents advice, were there is trouble, flee!!

I also saw policemen surrounding the area and an ambulance carrying the dead corpse.
I learnt that he is the only surviving son from his family of three children, he lost his elder brother some years back.
It must really be a hard time for his family and mother especially. So, sad.
May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen.

Rapper, Ruggedman witnessed the killing and tweeted about the incident 




Another witness says a different thing

1 comment:

  1. May his soul rest in peace. What a pity! I pray God comforts his family.

    ReplyDelete