Saturday 19 January 2013

WHAT IS FLORIDA REFFERING TO IN HIS WHISTLE LYRICS ?




For  those who do not know Florida, he is an American singer and rap artist. He sang a song titled ''whistle''(check youtube).
After I listened to that song and had a couple of discussions with some friends of mine, we had serious arguments as to the actual meaning of the chorus in that song (Check lyrics below).
After going through the lyrics, what do you think he is actually trying to say or is saying?
As in what do you think he refers to as whistle?
Leave a comment.

Can you blow my whistle, baby?
Whistle, baby, let me know
Girl, I'm gonna show you how to do it
And we start real slow
You just put your lips together
And you come real close
Can you blow my whistle, baby?
Whistle, baby, here we go







No comments:

Post a Comment