Thursday 17 January 2013

I THINK YEMI ALADE IS REALLY DA ISH( HOT TALENT)






Last night  as I was in my usual not sleeping mood at 11 pm( O yes I sleep late), then I tuned to Soundcity for some hot Nigerian tunes and videos. 

Just when I thought I had practically seen all the songs ( I am a music freak, so you know) and decided to grab stuff from my kitchen, lo and behold, a song began playing. I heard the beat and loved it .

 I ran out and saw a chick with a similar outfit  and attitude Beyonce had in her crazy in love video, except she wore blue shoes.
Just when I hissed and said '' Abeg who be dis one copying Beyonce'', I was surprised to my bone marrow. The chick actually had real talent.

Her attitude, swag, artistic composure ,vocals and energy were just off the hook. I smiled impressed, and said to myself this girl has good potentials.

Well her name is YEMI ALADE an upcoming artist and the title of the video is '' ghen ghen love''. It was uploaded a month ago, but I just got to see it.

I was never paid to promote her and I don't know her on a personal level.

 I was simply impressed with her song and video and decided to share. I hope you feel the same way. 
If you don't, I understand perfectly with the popular saying another mans meat, is another mans poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment