Friday 18 January 2013

DO YOU LIKE THE SONGS ON BRANDY'S ''TWO ELEVEN'' ALBUM ?

BRANDY COVER



















Brandy Norwood is one of my favourite artists, and she has been in the music game for more than a decade now. My best songs from brandy include wow, what about us, pianno man, long distance, etc.

I recently listened to her ''Two eleven'' album, and I loved alot of tracks on the album. 
However, I felt it wasn't her best album so far.  My  thoughts are  no  album of hers could beat her third studio album '' Full Moon'' released in 2002.
Two Eleven is her sixth studio album which was released on October 12, 2012.
Her Two eleven album contains tracks like so sick, no such thing as too late, lower etc.

If you are a brandy fan, which of her albums rocks the most ,Full moon or Two Eleven?

No comments:

Post a Comment