Thursday 31 January 2013

DIARY OF A ''VAL-LESS'' CHICK


(MEANING OF A VAL-LESS CHICK-( A YOUNG LADY WITHOUT A VAL)

Gosh! Today is 31st , the last day in January 2013 . As today marks the end of the first month in 2013, it ushers me into the next month  February. I love February because since the month has just 29 and sometimes 28 days, salaries are paid on time (smiles). On the other hand, its also an annoying month as it brings me alot of mixed feelings. As a month where lovers celebrate  Valentines day, share gifts , or run paroles , my story is kind  of different.

I get to evaluate my love life / relationship status. I begin to reminisce on wonderful moments spent with boyfriends of time past who weren't convincing enough as to making me see reasons to  give up my father's name (lol).
Anyway for some years now , I am beginning to feel i'm either jinxed or something is wrong somewhere. How? Good question. I haven't  celebrated Vals day with anyone for years.
I'm either shopping , in church, doing normal stuffs etc while my friends torture me with Blackberry  DP's such as '' My baby and I'', ''The father of my Kids'', '' Obim /My Heart'', '' Honey in a million'', ''Sugar'', ''Da one'' etc.( Some later break up though, and I become miss comforter).
Its not like men do not come around, but the last thing I need is to be the second fiddle in  a guys life, have half baked non committed love, or manage a relationship( I love myself too much). I can actually remember vividly how I spent my vals day last year 2012, guess? On my uncles couch sipping Viju milk and watching the Kardashians after church ( lol, could not be bordered).

Anyway, as Vals day this February  is fast approaching, its apparent I maybe Val-less again (Ewo hian!) except a miracle happens or there is a divine intervention. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz, a chick has got to be happy.I have already made plans as to how my day will go Man or no Man.
 In-case you wanna be my val, ''All I want for Vals day  is 2013 ankle Burberry Boots  and  Lanvin eclat arpege perfume seen in the pictures above (Enacting 2 Chains Birthday song). Better not say that'z why all the men have been running ooo lol.


1 comment:

  1. Good one. Guess We are in d same ship, lol

    ReplyDelete