Monday 21 January 2013

CELEBRITY SIGHTINGS VIA INSTAGRAM






















Some Nigerian Celebrities took to instagram to show recent pictures of them in various places alone or with someone. Lets play a game.I am going to tell you what they were thinking when they took these shots. lol.
O yes I can read their minds.(Original aproko like me heehe)


Funke Akindele Oyedele in the first picture  must have thought/said to herself-----  Omawumi and I  are just too mush, can you not see our ''beuriful ''smile?
She can sing , me I  can act , we are bigz girlz. Big girlz toh badt gan.



Rukky Sanda  must have thought--- Tonto thinks shez so hot, cant you all see my beautiful, spotless skin in this bikini piece.
Spot my tattoo, my curves ,omo guys  I will give you a reason to drool.



















Dj Neptune must have thought ---Who says DJ's have no swag? I am a cute guy, cant you see my handsome face and lovely hunky looks.
Besides ladies, if you come after me, you bet you will enjoy yourself. Can't you see I'm not taking pictures drinking or partying, but in my studio showing I work very hard.




Funke will say: ----- My darling husband, Kenny mi, the husband without part 2. Let us pose jare, all those bad belles  and bloggers that want to break up our marriage with their false news, they have failed.
We are shining like diamonds with our uniform.






No comments:

Post a Comment