Tuesday 7 June 2016

LEGENDARY BAND ABBA REUNITE AFTER 30 YEARS

Thank you for the music: ABBA performed together on Sunday for the first time in 30 years. (L-R) Björn Ulvaeus, Anni-Frid 'Frida' Lyngstad, Agnetha Faltskog and Benny Andersson are pictured at the opening of Mamma Mia: The Party restaurant in Sweden in January

My oh my, I'm an ardent lover of songs by ABBA . I think I got infected when my mum played them over and over again. My favourites were Dancing queen, Mama Mia, Money Money Money, Knowing me Knowing you .

The disco group reunited  on Sunday as they celebrated the date that Björn Ulvaeus, 71, and Benny Andersson, 69, first met 50 years ago. The band broke up in 1982.
Members of the group Björn and Agnetha were previously married from 1971 to 1980, while Benny and Frida also divorced in 1980 after marrying in 1978.
The ladies  Anni-Frid 'Frida' Lyngstad  and Agnetha Faltskog are 70 and  66 years respectively.

Back in the day: ABBA, pictured in 1975, are one of the most famous and successful bands of all time

From Left to right  Björn , Agnetha, Frida and Benny



Photo credits- Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment