Monday 19 October 2015

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 30'' BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS''




My birthday was in two days and I was super excited. This would be the perfect opportunity for Buchi to come and see me in Lagos, since he was working in Port Harcourt and distance seemed to take its toll on our relationship.

I’d call him to ask if he would make it. Just as I was about dialing his number, Oluchi called me and suggested we made Linda and Blessing face each other squarely and discuss Anayo’s case. According to Oluchi, it was really sad that Linda and Blessing were at loggerheads over a man.
We fixed a meeting at KFC at the Palms shopping mall and smartly crafted strategies to make them face each other without an ounce of suspicion.
Once Oluchi was done, I immediately put a call through to Buchi, and his response made me cringe in disgust and anger.
Buchi claimed he was busy and had no money to come see me in Lagos. Heartbroken feeling rejected and dejected, I recalled my friend Becky’s relationship with her boyfriend who lived in another city miles away. Becky’s boo always sacrificed coming to see her irrespective of the cost and the distance. Buchi even had a better paying job and could afford to come, but he didn’t want too.
Why am I so damn unlucky, I exclaimed in disgust teary eyed. I resolved to let it go and encouraged myself in the lord believing all will be well and fine.

1 comment: