Tuesday 28 July 2015

IS IT OK FOR PARENTS TO HAVE LOUD SEX WITH KIDS AROUND?




I  got inspired to write this blog and  ask this question after Khloe Kardashian complained of her 59 year old mum Kris's loud sex with boytoy Corey Gamble. Khloe also admitted she was under a bed sometime when she was little and heard her mum Kris and Bruce now Caitlyn have very loud sex. 

I'm not sure parents in Nigeria have loud sex though or do some  knowing fully well that kids are in the house?
I asked a married friend and he claims that checking voice pitches during sex to avoid kids hearing could bore the sexual act and make it seem 'mechanical' and not fun.  He had to install sound proof doors to avert any sounds leaking from the bedroom. Well , maybe he doesn't have curious kids. I for sure would have wondered why my father all of a sudden decides to change his bedroom door lool.
Anyway I need answers to my question should parents let loose with sexual noises knowing kids are around? Does checking and hushing sounds and voice pitches bore the sexual act?

No comments:

Post a Comment