Tuesday 2 June 2015

BRUCE JENNER COMPLETES TRANSITION TO BECOME CAITLYN

He said, she said: Caitlyn told Vanity Fair that Kris 'wasn’t very nice' much of the time while the momager branded her ex as 'passive-aggressive'; Bruce was pictured in 2013 and Kris was pictured on May 12


This is so bizzare. Is God an author of confusion? I really don't understand when people say that they don't fit into the skin they were created in, I simply can't comprehend or wrap my hands around it.

Keeping up with the Kardashian's patriarch has completed his gender transition to become Caitlyn and not Belinda as earlier speculated.
In the latest issue with Vanity fair, he talked about being controlled and mistreated by his ex wife Kris Jenner.
He said 'The first 15 years I felt she needed me more because I was the breadwinner,' Caitlyn told Vanity Fair.
'Then really around the show, when that hit and she was running the whole show and getting credit for it and she had her own money, she didn't need me as much from that standpoint... I think in a lot of ways she became less tolerant of me.'

Is Bruce turning Caitlyn some way of getting attention?


photo credits :AP:Cantor Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment