Thursday 7 May 2015

PHOTOS :WARRI BILLIONAIRE CELEBRATES 40TH BIRTHDAY IN GRAND STYLE



Oh yea, I'm totally envying Ayiri's wife Empress . See freshness and balling#Money is good#.
Warri billionare Ayiri Emami celebrated his 40th birthday in his hometown Okere in Delta State throwing a street party.He also opened his filling station with prayers from clergy men including Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.
His wife Asba /Empress baked him a lovely 40th birthday cake which they both cut as people of Okere cheered on.
Celebs who thrilled the crowd were Dan Driver, Timaya, 911 Band, Solid Star and Maleke, while I Go Dye, I Go Save, Bovi and Klint The Drunk all got the crowd laughing at their humorous jokes.








1 comment:

  1. Truly, this birthday party so grand!! I’ve loved seeing these photos. What a beautifully awesome cake he had! It was also my dad's 50th birthday yesterday and we celebrated the day at his favorite vintage Boston venues.

    ReplyDelete