Tuesday 19 May 2015

MAN WITH PENIS , WOMAN'S BREASTS AND BUM CAUGHT IN GHANA



What da****? OMG, I'm gobsmacked. How come? If he were White, I'd assume he  is a transgender or in the process of a sex change. If he lived in Beverly Hills USA, I'd assume he visited  Dr Dubrow or Nassif from the popular show on E! tagged ''Botched'', or any other plastic surgeon and is in process of correcting a plastic surgery gone wrong. Unfortunately, he'z black and from Ghana.
People raised an alarm spotting him/her sleeping in the wee hours of  the morning at Madina in Ghana. Everywhere suddenly turned chaotic when information swirled around that he was a flying witch//wizard who got tired and decided to rest while on a mission. 
Hmmmmmm, na wa oooooo! Any doctors in the house? Please I'd like to know if there is a medical condition which could cause people to develop sexual  characteristics of both male and female without  hormonal injections, pills and deliberate hormonal treatments? I'm curious, my research begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment